Hi! A while back, I was tagged by Beth from The Books Are Everywhere to do this wonderful blog tag. I wasn’t sure exactly how to incorporate this into our blog, but I finally know! Now I’m actually going to do it! This was started by Book Fangirling, and I’m happy to continue it.
For those of you I’ve tagged, here are the rules!
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget – you can get it from Book Fangirling, the creator of this award.
- Answer the questions I have set below
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
As I said, this is my first every tag, so please keep that in mind and just tell me if I get anything wrong!
Questions from The Books are Everywhere:
1. What’s your favourite genre?
I’d have to say young adult in general. I don’t like to put myself in just one category because I read across the board so much. I also really enjoy classic literature!
2. How many books did you read in 2015?
65 – my goal was 50, and I very successfully accomplished that! This year I want to read 100 and I’m on book 17 so far 🙂
3. Do you judge a book by it’s cover?
More often than I’d care to admit 😉
4. Do you buy more hardback or paperback books?
Hardcover – I’m bad at the whole patience thing when it comes to books. I just can’t help my excitement!
5. Name a popular book you didn’t like.
Does The Catcher in the Rye count? I just didn’t like as much as other people see to, and I had to drag myself through reading it.
Who I Nominate…
I don’t know many book blogs on here, and so this is where I leave it to you, the reader. If you’re a book blogger and want to do this tag feel free to do it! I am looking for more blogs to follow. Please comment yours below so I can give it a look!
My Questions for You
- Favorite book to movie/tv show?
- What is a book you’re proud to have read? Why?
- You’re stranded on a desert island. What 3 books do you bring with you?
- Favorite literary reference within a book?
- Name a book that made you throw it across the room.
Thanks for this tag, Beth! If you didn’t know, she also writes for us here on The Mind of a Book Dragon. Go give her own blog some love for being so awesome 🙂