Hello, there! Can you believe it’s March already? I feel like this year is flying by already and it’s only the third month. It’s Wednesday again, and it’s my turn for a book chat post. Beth and I will be alternating on this day, but if I come up anything I want to talk about, you’ll probably hear from both of us.
Last month I successfully read all 9 of my tbr books! It was tough, and I wasn’t sure I’d make it on the last one, but I did! I managed two classics (with the help of my AP Lit class and AP Euro) along with 6 other of my choice.
- Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
- Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
- My Kind of Crazy by Robin Reul
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Things got pretty busy for me last month. We had snow day, and we’re finally settling into our second semester of the year. All of the seniors are getting a little antsy, and honestly, I am too! This month, I’m looking at another 9 books to read. (I’m pretty ambitious, I know.) So without further ado, and in no particular order, here they are:
- Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern
- Sway by Kat Spears
- The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
- The Symptoms of my Insanity by Mindy Raf
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
- Starflight by Melissa Landers
You can expect reviews for these in the coming weeks. This month for The Book Junkies we’re reading The Symptoms of My Insanity by Mindy Raf. Comment if you’d like to join us! Our book chat from last month will be coming soon!
What are your reading plans for the month?