TGIF my friends! I decided to do another tag today so here it is!*trumpets playing*
New book tag! Thank you so much Beth from The Books Are Everywhere for nominating me for this! I really enjoy doing these for my Friday posts. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do writing them!
If I tag you at the end of this post then here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Facts About Me
- My favorite books are To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and Shug by Jenny Han.
- I am the youngest of 5.
- I’m Chinese. (My best guy friend thought I was Korean for the longest time.)
- One time when I was younger, I got my head stuck in my high chair.
- I’m a monogamist reader. I can’t really do two at once.
- I live with 5 dogs, 4 cats, and a goldfish.
- One of my cats has 3 legs.
- This summer I’ll be going to a summer program at Brown University.
- I’m in the band. I play bassoon and alto sax.
- This is my first blog, and I’m in love with it. It has taught me so many different things.
- I’m a Capricorn. Sea goats, unite! 😉
Questions from Beth
If you could choose anyone to write a biography about, who would you choose?
I would want to write one on… Oooh this is hard. I’m not sure. I would write on Jenny Han because who doesn’t love her?
Where do you want to visit before you die?
Europe – the UK 🙂
Name a character you admire.
Sofia from The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Think of a favourite cover of yours, what is it and why do you like it?
There are so many covers I love!! I’m always a sucker for a good cover.
Feast your eyes my friends! An excellent cover and an excellent story! (Full review here.)
What’s your favourite colour for covers and spines?
I like pastels and bright colors. No particular one because there are so may choices!!
Write a short note to one of your favourite authors about why you love their books so much.
Dear, Jenny Han,
Thanks for being such an awesome writer. Your book Shug found me at a pivotal point in my life and I will be forever changed because of it. Much love, xx Sophie 🙂
Do you like covers with people on?
Yes if it meshes well with the content of the book.
Where is your favourite place to read?
Do you read a lot of fantasy?
Yes? I don’t really keep track of the genre I read.
Name a popular bookish couple you don’t ship
Katniss and Peeta
Name a book you think deserves more attention
You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
Who I nominate:
My Questions for You
- Who are your book best friends?
- What was the best book you last read?
- Name a non-bookish hobby.
- What book made you love reading?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would you eat?
- Do you run any accounts in addition to your blog? List them below.
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Favorite non-bookish quote?
- Who is your bookish spirit animal?
- Name a character you love to hate.
- Have you ever bought a book you know you won’t read?
I open the floor to more questions for next week! Please comment any questions you have (bookish and personal) for me and I’ll answer them here next Friday. Keep in mind I have the right to abstain from answering any I feel are inappropriate.
Until tomorrow! Happy reading,