Hello, there oh glorious Friday. Yes, it’s Friday (finally) so let us celebrate with a book tag. Next week I’m hoping to have an author interview prepared for you, so stay tuned!
I wasn’t nominated for this tag directly, but Beth from The Books Are Everywhere left this up to anyone to do and I was looking for a tag so I’m going to do it.
1.Your favourite book couple.
Annabeth and Percy forever. They were my first OTP and I’ve been to Tartarus and back with them.
2. Your Top 3 Book Boyfriends
Percy – Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
Beck Van Buren – Mosquitoland
3. Imagine your favourite book couple. Who would propose, and how? (If there’s already been a proposal: who would be more into organising the wedding?)
Percy would. He’d be quirky and classic all in one. It would end with an underwater kiss of course.
4. Unpopular opinions time! Name a popular pairing you can’t stand.
Katniss and Peeta – no hate, I just don’t feel very strongly about them
5. Favourite and least favourite romantic trope?
Favorite? When he and I are best friends, I want him to know me inside out
Least favorite? When he thinks he’s better than everyone else and puts me down because of that, seriously – no jerks
6. Do you ship non-canon couples often? Name some if you do.
Oh yeah I do. Umm, off the top of my head all I can think of is Simon and Penelope from Carry On.
7. Your opinion on love triangles. Go!
If they’re done well, then yes. Please just save the drama if it isn’t necessary.
8. Favourite & least favourite love triangle.
Favorite? Percy, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and Annabeth
9. Sometimes romance just isn’t the way to go. Favourite friendship?
Meg and Natalie from The Love that Split the World (you didn’t say I had to choose a non-romantic relationship to begin with!!)
10. Favourite scene with your bookish OTP?
When Beck and Mim go to the vet’s office 🙂
11. Imagine your favourite book couple again.Who’s most excited about Valentines Day (either ironically or genuinely)?
Percy, genuinely 🙂
As you can tell, I have so many OTPs it’s crazy. I love them all, and I love adding them to my ever-growing list. Sometimes it’s hard because I want them to be with me half the time and the other half I want them to be with their significant other. #TheStruggleIsReal
What’s your opinion on OTPs? Do you have any? If so, do tell who they are 🙂