Hey there I Read YA week!! If you didn’t know, May 2-6 is I Read YA Week put on by scholastic which I will partake in this year. (I believe I spoke about this in my post on Saturday.) Anywho, around 30 YA books will be published tomorrow! I’m thinking about restructuring this day’s post a bit so I have a bit of release news included as well as other things that are being talked about so it’s not just one thing.
(Some of) this week’s releases:
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider
- The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake
- The Way Back to You by Michelle Andreani & Mindi Scott
- The Crown by Kiera Cass
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
- Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
- The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
- The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight
- The Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
- Jerkbait by Mia Siegert
- Wandering Wild by Jessica Taylor
Whew! I told you there were some awesome books coming out this week! I can’t even begin to express how excited I am for this week! I know it will be awesome (despite AP Testing looming like an evil cloud). All the books are linked to Goodreads or to a review if I have one.
What else is new?
- YALLWest was this past weekend! I got to view it longingly from my home here in Michigan. Everyone seemed to have a good time, and I wish I could have attended. I’m trying to talk my mom into taking me to YALLFest this fall. Keep your fingers crossed. Here’s Penguin Teen’s recap of day one.
- Fierce Reads is starting their Spring Tour this week! They have a giveaway going along with it. It includes Harriet Reuter Hapgood author of The Square Root of Summer, and includes special guests like Marissa Meyer. Click here for full details and tour dates and stops.
So what do you think of the new format? Good? Bad? What do you want to see here? Leave your thoughts in the comments!