Hello, guys! I was derping on the interwebs and I saw a lot on bookish would you rather, so I decided this would be a wonderful thing to do for this Friday! If this is already a tag I have no idea about it… I took the questions from a conglomeration of places, including EpicReads and Book Riot. Anywho, off we go!
Would you rather…
- Read only trilogies or stand alones?
- stand alones, trilogies aren’t always what they’re cracked up to be
- Read only male or female authors?
- Female, not that there aren’t some good male authors! Some of my favorite authors are male
- Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
- Amazon… but I enjoy going into the physical store as much as getting the book sometimes
- All books become movies or t.v. shows?
- T. V. shows
- Drop your book in the toilet or watch it fall into a wood chipper?
- Toilet for sure, it can be dried off!
- Read only 1 book a year and remember everything or read 100 books a year and remember nothing?
- 1 book a year, I like reminiscing about my books
- Read only the 1st page of a book or only the last page of a book?
- The first, I like having the possibility in front of me.
- Get locked in a library or locked in a bookstore?
- Bookstore with good cushy furniture or even a cat.
- Drop your book in a lake or accidentally set it on fire?
- Lake! As previously stated, you can dry it off!
- Have the end of a book spoiled or never know what happens?
- Never know – I. DON’T. LIKE. SPOILERS.
- Read a book that is missing the middle chapter or read a book that is missing the first and last chapters?
- Middle chapter, sometimes they don’t make a difference
- Have to start every conversation of your life with a quote from a book OR not be able to remember any quotes from any books but be able to speak normally?
- Use a book quote! I love, love book quotes!
- Never be allowed to read the last chapter of a book but be able to read as many books as you want OR only be allowed to read one book a year, but be allowed to finish it?
- One book a year, again. I would need to know what happens.
Some of those were tough questions! I don’t mind water, but one of my fears is dropping my book in the middle of a lake (good thing I live next to one l0l). I had so much fun doing this. My sisters and I used to play on long car trips sometimes, in addition to MadLibs of course.
So now I pose the question to you, what would you rather?!