Hello, how are you? This week is a week of great releases! I’m so excited to share them with you!
Released this week:
- The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Medows, and Brodi Ashton
- The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone
- You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
- The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele
- The Leaving by Tara Altebrando
- Julia Vanishes by Catherine Egan
- With Malice by Eileen Cook
- The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen
- True Letters from a Fictional Life by Kenneth Logan
- What Happens Now by Jennifer Castle
I had the chance to read The Museum of Heartbreak early and my review of it will be up tomorrow, so be sure to check back in! Last week I published my review of The Loose Ends List and if you were curious about that click here. All of the books above are linked to Goodreads and it will take you to further purchase opportunities there. If you remember my wrap-up post from last week you’ll recognize a few titles that I’m excited to see coming out this week! Saturday night I finished Julia Vanishes and I’m excited to share my review of that with you, too!
ICYMI here’s a recap of what happened last week!
- The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee now has a cover
Epic reads released this little bit along with a 4 chapter sneak peek of this intriguing book mid-week. I saw this at BookCon and snagged a poster of this. It’ll be released August 30 this year, and I’m curious to see what comes of it.
The full article for both can be found below:
- Fierce Reads announced their authors for their Fall Tour
So this isn’t extremely new news, but I thought it was worth sharing. The tour includes Leigh Bardugo and Crooked Kingdom, Emma Mills and The Adventure Ends, Marissa Meyer and Heartless, and so many more. No dates or locations have been released, but I’ll keep you posted on that when they are.
- RivetedLit and Simon & Schuster are holding a Museum of Heartbreak challenge
Entrants are encouraged to share remnants of their own heartbreaks in lieu of The Museum of Heartbreak‘s release. If you’re one of the lucky 5 that win you’ll receive a Heartbreak Survival Kit curated by Meg Leder herself. This runs from June 1 to July 1 so hurry and share your musuem! More details can be found here.
Okay that’s all I could dig up for you this time. Thanks for popping in, have a lovely Monday!