Hi, how are you on this fine Monday? Okay so it’s a Monday, but you can make it a wonderful one! Here I am bursting with optimism only because I don’t have to show up to school anymore – forgive me. I’ll just carry on with the events…
This week’s releases:
- How it Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes
- The King Slayer by Virginia Boecker
- Cure for the Common Universe by Christian McKay Heidicker
- How to Disappear by Ann Redisch Stampler
- The Geek’s Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash
- Autofocus by Lauren Gibaldi
- Change Places With Me by Lois Metzger
- Look Both Ways by Alison Cherry
- Sea Spell by Jennifer Donnelly
- Tell Us Something True by Dana Reinhardt
- We Were Never Here by Jennifer Gilmore
What happened this past week?
- The blog was selected to be part of the Rockstar blog tour of Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies by Laura Stampler
I’m so excited to participate in this one! I keep seeing snippets of it out on social media and it has piqued my interest. Our tentative date is July 20th and our stop will be a review. I will let you know more about that when I do!
- RivetedLit announced Riveted Summer
All summer long, RivetedLit will be having four free books available that go along with their bi-weekly theme. The first is Summer of Besties and features Morgan Matson’s The Unexpected Everything and Boys of Summer by Jessica Brody. I’m excited to see what else this entails! To read the full article click the link above.
- Barnes and Noble held their first B-Fest this past weekend
Nationwide Barnes and Noble stores held a teen book festival that had authors all over going to their local stores for signings and panels. It started Friday night with a trivia challenge sponsored by Penguin Teen and First In Line. I won this one at my local B & N and received ARCs of Kids of Appetite by David Arnold, The Truth About Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and a finished copy of Afterworlds by Scott Westerfield in addition to two tote bags. I was extremely happy to get KOA – it’s one of my anticipated reads this year! The funtivities continued all weekend through today. I wish I could have attended all of them but could only make it Friday and Sunday. I’m already looking forward to next year!
Alright, that’s all I can remember for today. I hope you have a good Monday!