Hi, guys! I almost forgot to write up a post for today, but as you can see I did not. Today I’m going to do another book tag, this time from the wonderful Erma (lol it’s actually Emma, but I call her Erma) from The Book Crunch.
Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag (Emma @ The Book Crunch)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag and spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
BED FOR SURE!!! I love Emma’s gif for this one 😂
2. Male main character or female main character?
Do I have to choose? I like both the best only because they both have their own good qualities. I tend to like the MC 9 times out of 10.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Salty. I love to snack on peanuts or pistashios. Okay or sweet. I LOVE chocolate. I’m very indecisive okay?
4. Trilogies or quartets?
I’m with Emma on this one. Some books are meant to have trilogies, but others demand the fourth. I quite like the duology too.
5. First-person point of view or third-person point of view?
Can we just agree that I suck at choosing these? I like first-person because I have burning questions for the MC sometimes. I also love the voice that comes through on these. On the other hand, third-person omnicient is awesome because you get a bit of everyone.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
I religiously read before I go to bed. If I don’t it’s because I’m exhausted and I have to look like a descent human being the next day. I have finished many-a-book in the wee hours of the morning though. *cough cough* A Court of Mist and Fury *cough cough*
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores. I like to pet the books in my free time at work. 🙂
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
I love laughing aloud at books. That being said, I do feel slightly embarassed when this happens in public. It does feel like I’m part of my own inside joke with the author/MC too.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Is the cover pretty? I like pretty covers. In other words, I don’t mind as long as there’s a gorgeous cover (and story!!) underneath.
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
Yes. Does that work as an answer? I like them both! Don’t make me choose!!!!
Who I’m tagging:
You my dear friends. I don’t have very many book blogging friends so if you see this tag and want to do it go ahead and give it a go!