HAPPY 4th OF JULY MY AMERICAN FRIENDS!!! Eat, drink, and be merry, and I’ll be celebrating here in Providence! 🙂
This week’s releases
- The Memory Book by Lara Avery
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Defending Taylor by Miranda Kinneally
- The Lost and Found by Katrina Leno
- Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy
- Secrets, Lies, and Scandals by Amanda K. Morgan
- A Million Times Goodnight by Kristina McBride
- Black River Falls by Jeff Hirsch
- Life After Juliet by Shannon Lee Alexander
This isn’t a complete list, but I’ve included some really big ones that I know a lot of people are excited about. As always I’ve linked the Goodreads page to each title, so just click on it and it’ll take you there!
ICYMI here’s a recap of what happened last week
- Epic Reads released the covers of their fall line up!
Below are some of my favorites, but you can see them all through this link
- YallFest announced their author list
Eeek! So many amazing authors will be participating this year! I’m realllyyy hoping to go if it doesn’t conflict with anything at school. It would be so awesome to meet Jenny Han who is one of my all time favorite authors equal to Harper Lee. Other amazing authors I would love to meet are Ryan Graudin, Victoria Aveyard, Becky Albertalli, Leigh Bardugo, Julie Murphy, and SO MANY MORE. *swoons* Here’s the link to the full list.
- Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Need I say more? Here’s the direct link to it J. K. Rowling’s site. Go get sorted!!
This wraps up today’s segment Bookish News. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, or, if you’re not American, a wonderful Monday.