Hi guys! I haven’t done a post like this in a while since I missed June so I figured it was due. This past July I finished up my term at Brown University, started up band again, and read (of course). T’was a busy month for me, and I was able to partake in 3 different blog tours (invisible-i-am, How to Keep Rolling After a Fall, & Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies).
This is what I read last month:
- The Memory Book by Lara Avery
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
- invisible-i-am by Gregg Davis by Harriett Showman (DNF)
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies by Laura Stampler
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Those that have reviews are linked, and you should keep an eye out for the others this month!
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin
- Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz
- Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
- The Reader by Traci Chee
- Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
I hope I get through these! I’m trying to catch up my August and September ARCs, and I can’t wait to share them with you.
What’s your top read this month?