Hi, there! Happy hump day my friends. I hope your week is going well. I know you may have noticed that I never know if I want to do my month TBR or anticipated reads with my wrap-up post. Today I’ve decided to go with the latter since I failed so greatly with this month’s TBR.
This month I was supposed to have read 5 ARCs along with three additional books to stick with my year-long goal of 100 books read. I, well, I read three. Here’s what I read:
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin // Goodreads | Review
- Kids of Appetite by David Arnold // Goodreads
- Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow // Goodreads
I know, I know what a paltry, sad looking list. I can’t believe I finished only three books either. It’s soo weird. I think I just have a bad August every year because I read two books in August last year. I will have those reviews of KOA and Girl up as soon as possible. They were excellent books and I can’t wait for you to read them!
Next month contains so many great releases! Here are a few I’m looking forward to:
- Kids of Appetite by David Arnold (Sept. 20)
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (Sept. 27)
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (Sept. 20)
- The Reader by Traci Chee (Sept. 13)
Those are probably my top four anticipated reads. I can’t wait to see what this month brings us!