Hey guys! I’m still riding the high after my last first football performance – it was amazing. I can’t believe this season is my last. Today I come to you with another tag! I found this on Blogloving Nut’s blog and thought it would be fun to do. Hopefully I’ll have a Q & A session on here next Friday.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Not all the time. Most of the time I can read in the car, but on occasion I just can’t.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I love the way April Tucholke writes.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter, but I don’t really belong to either fandom that much. I don’t think this choice needs much defense.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
Like backpack or tote? I use my backpack during the school year and keep all my school stuff in there (i.e. notebooks, pencils, pens). In my tote I carry my wallet and pretty much anything I might need throughout the day.
5. Do you smell your books?
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
They are so gorgeous with!
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
Lol Twilight was pretty meh after the fact that I finished the series.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not that I can remember. My dad used to make up the best bedtime stories though. (If you’re reading this, hi, Dad!)
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I used to more in middle school. I don’t think I’ll be a novelist anytime soon if I am going to be one.
12. When did you get into reading?
That’s really hard to pinpoint because I’ve always loved reading. Seriously though. Always.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Yeah, I’m still really great with the whole English thing.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Say thank you and casually see if there was a gift receipt.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I have to agree with the previous blogger on this. Everything gets compared to these series. I loveeee the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Wait too long to write a post so I have to sit up and write it.
18. What is your favorite word?
I like the way ‘frugal’ sounds.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
Nerd always and forever.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies if I must choose (High Fae if I feel like being extremely particular).
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters for sure.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves; we’ve got Lupin and Taylor Lautner sooooo.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love
Triangle if it’s written well
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed because then love isn’t the focus of the story. I like it when it’s a subplot more.
Who I’m tagging:
If you like High Fae like me I tag you. If you want to do this tag please feel free to take part in it!
I’m hosting an open Q & A session here on the blog, and I’d love to hear from you. Comment your questions for me below (personal and bookish) for a chance to be featured next week!