Hello there! Here we are kicking off the first week of October with some killer releases.
This week’s releases:
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven // Goodreads | Amazon
- Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz // Goodreads | Amazon
- Replica by Lauren Oliver // Goodreads | Amazon
- Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan // Goodreads | Amazon
- The Black Key by Amy Ewing // Goodreads | Amazon
- Aerie by Maria Dahvana Headley // Goodreads | Amazon
- The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia // Goodreads | Amazon
- When the Moon was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore // Goodreads | Amazon
- Goldenhand by Garth Nix // Goodreads | Amazon
- This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills // Goodreads | Amazon
- Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland // Goodreads | Amazon
- Everyone We’ve Been by Sarah Everett // Goodreads | Amazon
- Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin // Goodreads | Amazon
- Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig // Goodreads | Amazon
ICYMI here’s what’s new with YA news (2 weeks worth)
- Always and Forever Lara Jean now has a cover
I freaked when I saw this full cover! Jenny Han has been teasing readers on social media throughout the week prior to the full reveal. She posted many behind-the-scenes photos of the shoot for the cover. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Han discusses her writing process for Always and Forever Lara Jean as well as the cover. You can view that here. The expected publication of this is April 4, 2017 so we’ll have to wait a bit for this one still. Can we admire this gorgeousness?
Synopsis: Lara Jean’s letter-writing days aren’t over in this surprise follow-up to the New York Times bestselling To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You.
Lara Jean is having the best senior year a girl could ever hope for. She is head over heels in love with her boyfriend, Peter; her dad’s finally getting remarried to their next door neighbor, Ms. Rothschild; and Margot’s coming home for the summer just in time for the wedding.
But change is looming on the horizon. And while Lara Jean is having fun and keeping busy helping plan her father’s wedding, she can’t ignore the big life decisions she has to make. Most pressingly, where she wants to go to college and what that means for her relationship with Peter. She watched her sister Margot go through these growing pains. Now Lara Jean’s the one who’ll be graduating high school and leaving for college and leaving her family—and possibly the boy she loves—behind.
When your heart and your head are saying two different things, which one should you listen to?
- Book 4 of the Zodiac series has a title
Romina Russell (aka Romina Garber) released the title of her fourth book in the Zodiac series as Thirteen Rising. The book does not yet have a synopsis released, but the cover was revealed along with the title. Instagrammer and BookTuber Caden (@athousandbookstoread & A Thousand Books To Read) assisted Garber in her celebration of this event.
- Because You Love to Hate Me cover reveal
One of the newer YA anthologies, Because You Love to Hate Me is a unique collaboration between BookTubers and authors. Authors include Marissa Meyer, Renee Ahdieh, April Genevive Tucholke, and many more. It follows the tales of many a villains, however no synopsis has been released. To read the full article and excerpt click here.
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!