What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (I picked an alternate version of the logo).
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer questions of nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share your link to your best post(s).
- I’m from the Great Lakes state! (Michigan, Lower Peninsula – yes, I like to use my hand as a map.)
- I like cake without icing, but I prefer ice cream to either cake or frosting.
- I have an alter ego. Her name is Rosemary and she’s an old lady.
1. A series that you hope to start or finish this year?
Oh man I’m so excited for Always and Forever Lara Jean by the lovely Jenny Han.
2. Current favourite song?
If you know anything about me, you know how terrible I am at choosing a favorite. I’m digging everything from Celine Dion to George Michael to the Spice Girls. I also found a Spanish version of Stand by You by Rachel Platten and I love it so much.
3. ONE upcoming release that you could read right now if you had the chance?
King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard!
4. What was your most recent 5 star read?
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini; I read this for my fem lit class and absolutely loved it. You have to give it a chance if you haven’t already.
FUN/WEIRD Question: You’ve instantly taken the place of the main character in the book you’re currently reading/last read. How screwed are you?
Well, I’m reading Passenger by Alexandra Bracken as well as The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood. In Passenger I’m much better off than in the latter.
- What assumption do people make about your reading habits that is the most inaccurate?
- Favorite genre to read on a rainy day?
- What’s your go to read when you’re in a slump?
- 2017 cover you’re completely lusting over right now?
- *fun* question: You get to take over the life of a supporting character. Who is it and why?
My favorite posts
Who I’m nominating
Anyone who would like to do this!
And with that I am complete! I would love to hear your responses so feel free to link me below!