Hey there! Can you believe it’s already almost February? I can’t wait for some February releases, but here’s the last batch from January that we can be hyped about.
This week’s releases:
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Blood of Wonderland by Colleen Oakes
- Exo by Fonda Lee
- Fire Color One by Jenny Valentine
- How to Break a Boy by Laurie Devore
- Lifers by M. A. Griffin
- Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
- Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley
- Silver Stars by Michael Grant
- The Careful Undressing of Love by Corey Ann Haydu
- The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- Unfolding by Jonathan Friesen
- Wait for Me by Caroline Leech
- Wire and Nerve by Marissa Meyer
ICYMI this is what went down in the bookish universe this week:
- Thirteen Reasons Why trailer was released
The series is set to release on Netflix on March 31st this year and is based on Jay Asher’s novel. On Instagram, producer Selena Gomez shared the trailer. See it here.
- EpicReads shared an excerpt of The Last of August
This past Friday EpicReads shared the first two chapters of Brittany Cavallaro’s coming book The Last of August which is the sequel to A Study in Charlotte. The series is a twist on Sherlock Holmes and this time our favorite detective is a female. The first book was a hit when it was released last March, and the next book is set to release this Valentine’s day. If you’d like to know my thoughts on A Study in Charlotte click here.
That’s all I’ve got for now folks! Have a wonderful week!