Can you believe it’s already March tomorrow? I feel like the year has just begun, not like it’s already going to be the third one. It’s crazy how fast time flies — I’ll be finishing the last half of my second semester so soon. I think once I get back from spring break it’ll be really quick from there.
I read a lot this month. Like so much. I can’t believe I had so much time to finish these books. To be honest, a lot of what got me staying on track were my audiobooks. I love listening to these as I walk to class or to practice. I use Overdrive through my library, so I save money, too, which is always a plus being a broke college student and all.
Here’s a summary of what I read:
- Your One & Only by Adrianne Finlay
- Rookie on Love ed. by Tavi Gevinson
- American Panda by Gloria Chao
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- Flight Season by Marie Marquardt
- Fireworks by Katie Cotugno
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- Hope Nation ed. by Rose Brock
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone
- Top Ten by Katie Cotugno
I’ve been quite busy with all of the school things going on, too. I promise that in between all of these books I’ve been doing my homework! I wish I had more time to read, I really do.
What am I currently reading?
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- Where I’m From by Brenda Rufner
- Three Sides of a Heart ed by Natalie C. Parker
- The Final Six by Alexandra Monir
Yeah, I know it’s a little excessive. I’ve hit a bit of a wall with TSOAH, but I’m waiting for the audiobook to finally finish this one. I think it’ll finally push me to finish that one. I’m really making slow progress through The Belles but when I do pick it up, I love the writing! The Final Six is slated to release next Tuesday, and I’m really into the prose so far. Hopefully there will be a review for you this coming Sunday of that!
Alright, that’s all for now folks, see you soon!