It’s been a while since I’ve written one of these, and since then a lot has happened. Here’s a list of them, not in any sort of order:
- I finished my freshman year of college! — it was a wild one, full of surprises and amazing people
- That being said, I finished my second semester of college! — Exam week was busy, especially with packing and trying to move out. Saying goodbye to my friends was sad, but I’m glad I’ll be able to see a few of them over the summer!
- I raced at Dad Vail Regatta and MACRA – we took 3rd in the D finals and 4th, respectively
- Which also means I finished my racing season with the crew club — it was a super long year for me, and while it was a great experience, I’m not sure I’ll be doing it again next year (for various reasons)
- I came home for summer — YAY!! I’m so glad to be back in west Michigan. School is awesome, but I’m ready for a break
- Music: BTS is pretty much all I listen to at the current moment. THE COMEBACK THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Reading: I finished 2 books this past week — What I Leave Behind by Alison McGhee and Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
- Book I’m obsessed with: The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik by David Arnold, out May 22, read my review here
- TV show: I’m working my way through the K-drama Oh my Venus, which is pretty good! It’s the second one I’ve watched. (The first was Hwarang.)
- Movie: I’m dying to watch Mama Mia again. I love that movie, and I can’t wait for the second one to come out!!
Thanks for hanging around with me! I can’t wait to see what the summer brings us. I have loads of reviews to write because of course I’m behind on them. I read too fast!