Hi there and happy end of January! I can’t believe the first month of the year is already over. It’s crazy to think that we’re already one step closer to the end of the year.
If you remember, one of my New Year’s resolutions was to blog 3 times a week. I’ve already sort of failed at this one, but seriously, college and blogging aren’t always compatible! I actually had wanted to post this yesterday, but it got pushed back to today because I still had a lot to do even though I had the day off yesterday.
Anyway!! Here I am again with a wrap up post for the month! In this post, I’m going to talk about the books I got to read this month (Ahh so many!!), and I will definitely link my reviews if they are live.
This month I managed to read a total of nine books. I’m pretty impressed with that! I had been struggling to read two books in the fall, and I’m even busier this semester.
Something that helped me this semester was getting back into listening to audiobooks. I absolutely adore audiobooks because they let me get other work done while still engaging with a good book. I think my favorite book to listen to was The Wicked King by Holly Black. The narrator is excellent and the book itself is incredible! I can’t wait for Queen of Nothing to come out next year!!
Here’s what I read this month:
- The Wicked King by Holly Black // Goodreads | Amazon
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell // Goodreads | Amazon
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu // Review | Goodreads | Amazon
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton // Goodreads | Amazon
- American Street by Ibi Zoboi // Goodreads | Amazon
- Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi // Goodreads | Amazon
- The Antidote by Shelley Sackier // Goodreads | Amazon
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys // Goodreads | Amazon
- The Rose Society by Marie Lu // Goodreads | Amazon
Eleanor & Park was a re-read, and I’m so glad I did. I think that was the third or fourth time I’ve read that book. Every time I read it I remember how much I love Rainbow Rowell’s writing. I can’t wait for Wayward Son!!
Have you read any of the books I read this month? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!