Happy hump day, book lovers! How have you been this February? It’s been so busy around here, and I barely have time to get everything done, let alone read. Thankfully, I can listen to a lot of audiobooks in between things!
How are you doing on your reading goal this year? I think I’m ahead actually. I’ve read 20 books already, and I’m surprised I’ve made so many.
Here’s what I read in February:
- The Summer of Jordi Perez (and the Best Burger of LA) by Amy Spalding
- The Reader by Traci Chee
- The Dangerous Art of Blending In by Angelo Surmelis
- Internment by Samira Ahmed
- The Speaker by Traci Chee
- The Storyteller by Traci Chee
- The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
- A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGuiness
- My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life by Rachel Cohn
- Invisible Ghosts by Robyn Schneider
I loved the last book in The Young Elites series so much!! It was heart crushing, but I loved the writing and characters so much. I also couldn’t get enough of The Sea of Ink and Gold trilogy. The world was soooo beautiful, and I was captured right at the beginning.
I liked most of the books I read this month, but I didn’t quite like My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life. It was okay, but there were a few things that I didn’t really vibe with. Hopefully I’ll have time to get to a full review of that book this year! Speaking of reviews, you can read my review of Internment here! I really hope you have a chance to dive into that amazing book this year.
That’s all I’ve got for today, folks! Have a wonderful March!