Hey there! Happy Monday! I feel a little dead inside. I recently started watching Glee again, and now I’m struggling to decide which to do – read or watch Glee. Seriously, how do you people choose?! Someone help me!
Anywho, here’s some news for you today!
- Blood Family by Anne Fine / Goodreads
- Hellworld by Tom Leveen / Goodreads
- Nemesis by Brendan Reichs / Goodreads
- Shadow Run by AdriAnne Strickland and Michael Miller / Goodreads
- Ten Miles One Way by Patrick Downes / Goodreads
- The Hidden Memory of Objects by Danielle Mages Amato / Goodreads
ICYMI here are a few things that happened last week:
- Jennifer Aniston joins Dumplin’ cast
Last week Thursday EpicReads shared Jennifer Aniston joining the cast for the movie based on Julie Murphy’s latest novel Dumplin’. Dumplin’ was published in 2015 and was well received among her fans and new readers alike. No definitive details about the movie’s release has been revealed yet.
- Jenny Han announced her Spring Tour
The tour for Jenny Han’s new novel was released last Wednesday. Always and Forever Lara Jean, the third installment of the series, is set to be released May 2nd this year. Stops begin with her release party in New York City at Powerhouse Bookstore (RSVP for that here). A few stops will include guest author Jennifer E. Smith (Windfall) and will end with a farewell party in The Last Bookstore in Los Angeles.
There was so much I wanted to share with you but I had to keep this short! Let me know if you’re going to either of the events in Chicago! I’ll be there 🙂